The policy applies to all personal information of users we collect and process.
Personal data is any information relating to a natural person whose identity has been established or can be determined, directly or indirectly. Data processing is any action made on personal data such as collecting, storing, using, inspecting and transferring personal data.
Anonymous data is an information that cannot be associated with a particular natural person and such policy is not applied to such information.
PKF Croatia respects the privacy of its clients and visitors of its web page.
Blocking cookies is possible but prevents the availability of all web content.
Your data will be processed for the purpose of providing information about our offers, news and events. In every mail there is a possibility to unsubscribe.
The Company collects the following personal information:
- Name and surname
- Contact number
- Photos from the event
- Data on employees and their family members for the purpose of their employment, salaries and other material rights
- Data on employee salaries
- Job applicant's personal details
- Other information shared with us.
We collect personal information for a specific and legitimate purpose:
- Transmission of event notices, offers, and other useful information
- Conducting contracted services (keeping records of customers and suppliers)
- Keeping records and accounting information related to employees.
Further data processing is in accordance with the purpose of the collection, unless otherwise prescribed by law or on the basis of the consent.
According to the General Data Protection Regulation, at your request, you will be able to inspect all of your personal information we have, the processing method and the possibilities of limiting the processing, modification or effacement of Personal Data, unless there is another regulation that prescribes otherwise (Anti-Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing Law, Labour Law and similar).
The privacy of your data is permanent and PKF Croatia takes all measures necessary to protect it in accordance with the applicable regulations and good practices.
We handle personal data safely, including protection from unauthorized and illegal processing and loss.
Protecting Your Personal Data means that:
- Your Personal Data will not be used for any purpose other than the one stated herein or agreed upon
- Your contact and Personal Data will not be given to any third party
- Your contact and Personal Data may be disclosed to a third party only on your request (right to transfer), based on the request of the inspection body or court order
- You can always unsubscribe from the email list at any time, unless otherwise required by the legal regulations.
We collect only those personal information that were voluntarily provided to us. We do not require access to our sites by submitting data and we are not asking you to disclose more information than is really needed to perform the ordered products and services.
We will retain your personal information for the period necessary to fulfill the particular legitimate purpose, unless a longer retention period is required by law.
In the case of giving consent for delivery of news and other useful information, we will store the data until you withdraw the consent. We will erase the data immediately in the cases where consent has not been given for further communication, delivery of news and other useful information. The data will also be immediately erased if you request it.
EU The use of Personal Data outside the EU
We will not use the Personal Data of the data subject outside the European Union.
Rights of the data subject
In accordance with GDPR, every data subject has the following rights:
- Right to object – The data subject has the right to object at any time to processing of personal data, unless otherwise prescribed by applicable law.
- Right of access by the data subject - the data subject has the right to obtain from us confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed and, where that is the case, access to the personal data
- Right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’) – The data subject has the right to obtain from us the erasure of personal data concerning him or her without undue delay and under the conditions under the applicable laws concerning the data protection
- Right to rectification – The data subject has the right to obtain from us without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her.
- Right to data portability – The data subject has the right to receive the personal data concerning him or her in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format where technically feasible.
The data subjects can exercise their rights by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or by calling +385 (0)1 6187 155.
Personal Data Breach
Where a data subject suspects that his or her rights are infringed because of theft or exposure of Personal Data, he/she has a duty to report the case with the description of the event. Notice can be sent by an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +385 (0)1 6187 155.
PKF Croatia will investigate all reported cases to confirm whether personal data breach happened and take all lawful measures concerning protection of the Personal Data.
Legitimacy of the processing of Personal Data
PKF Croatia will process your information in a legitimate and secure way.
If you suspect that your data is being processed in an illegal manner and the solution cannot be agreed upon, you have the right to file a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (AZOP).